Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default How do you change to currency in a table and add columns?

Hi Duprey72,

Word doesn't support automatic number formatting as currency etc. As for adding, Word uses formula fields (for details, see the Help
file), but the formulae don't ordinarily automatically recalculate as they do in Excel.

For information on how to do a wide range of calculations in Word, check out my Word Field Maths Tutorial, at:
http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/ind...owtopic=365442
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party

--
Cheers
macropod

"Duprey72" wrote in message ...
I'm trying to learn to use the new Word and can't figure out in my ribbons
how to change numbers to a currency format, as well as viewing the table
content to be able to quick sum columns. Help?!