Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Using mail merge -clicking on Envelopes the City and state dont sh

Is what is being printed double spaced? If so, try changing the spacing to
single spaced.

From where is the City and State data being obtained?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Dxolms" wrote in message
I have several Mail Merge documents and when I want to go print envelopes
and
I click on Envelopes under the Mailing tab, the City and State line will
not
populate on the Envelopes and Label / Delivery Address section. Only the
Name, Company and street. What am I doing wrong?
All MailMerge Documents were created in Office 2003.
Currently running:
Office 2007 SP2
Windows XP SP2