Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Word Documents

Is the font formatted as hidden, but you are printing hidden text?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"GRH" wrote in message
When I open a saved document-the page is blank-if I click the print
preview-I
can see the document. Also when I open a ducument with merge fields-the
same
problem occurs. If I print the document it appears to complete. This
problem
just recently occurred.