Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Word 2007 mail merge-preview results

If your mergefields are displaying as field codes, i.e. like this:

{ MERGEFIELD myfield }

then pressing the preview button does leave the display as it is.
Perhaps that's what's happening - if so, press Alt-F9 to show field
results instead of field codes, and you should see the preview data. If
you then click preview again, you should see the other display form of
merge fields, i.e. «myfield»

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 19/05/2010 00:48, brunetteblone wrote:
I am using a Word 2007 doc to merge my access data into. Everything works
fine except when I want to preview the results before I merge into a new
document. When I click on the "Preview Results" button, nothing happens.

I need to be able to preview the results before I merge into a new document.
Thank you everyone