Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anonymous User Anonymous User is offline

Default Is there a way to group text so it stays together?

Hi,

I am editing a document, and it is a pain going through and re-editing page
breaks after making changes to it. If i could simply select a paragraph or
small section that I want to stay together and mark or group it somehow to
stay together so that if it gets pushed down from other text above, it will
stay together, either at the end of a page if it fits, or all of it would be
pushed to the next page. Is there a feature like this?

Thanks,

Alan