DCDuring

Default Beyond French-Fold Booklets

I have searched The MS Word forums to find whether there is any way to print
booklets in a format that would allow 8 pages (16 duplexed) to print on a
single 8 1/2 x 11 sheet and the whole thing to be folded into a small booklet
with all pages appearing right-side up. If you visualize a landscape page,
this would require that pages 6, 7, 8, and 1 appear across the top and pages
2,3,4, and 5 appear upside down across the bottom, with page 2 beneath page
1, 2 beneath page 8, etc.

If you have trouble visualizing this (as I did) go to pocketmod.com and look
at the "folding instructions".

My next question would be about 16-page on a sheet duplex printing, but that
would require that the 8-page problem be solved first anyway. I have looked
at Blue Squirrel's ClickBook, which supports 4-page "greeting-card" folds or
"French folds". Neither WOPR nor FinePrint seem to even support
"greeting-card" folds.