newshost.allthenewsgroups.com

Default creation of style with pre-defined words..

Hello Suzanne,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to the posting.

I tried putting in the word ---WARNING--- in the Number Format field in the
"Customize Outline Numbered List". Then, I chose (none) in the Number Style
field and chose Level 1.

I have the Number position at Left and Aligned At, Tab Space After and
Indent At - all at 0".

My predined template has about 25 styles and there already is a outline in
place running up to level 6.

After trying to create the word "---WARNING---", the word came out great
(Arial 12 Bold) but there was a tab or indentation after the word on the
line. This is not necessarily a show stopper as there will be nothing else
on that line. But, I would like to have the curor right up next to the last
hyphen following that word.

Is this possible?

Thanks again for your assistance.

Regards,