Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
news news is offline

Default Keeping Word up to date

In message ,
writes
You need to use the new v6 Microsoft Update site which will check for both
Windows and Office updates - though, of course, it won't check for Word 2!

http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/

Thanks Terry.

(Ah, yes, Word 2. How simple life was back then. Except that at the time
I was working each week in Belgium, with Word talking to me in French
and with a AZERTY keyboard, then returning home to England at the
weekends to use Word in English with a QWERTY keyboard. Very confusing,
to say the least. It was only at the weekends that I discovered what
Word had been telling me all week! Happy days).

--
Ian