Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Word Warrior Word Warrior is offline

Default I want to stop automatics style changes in new documents

When I open a new document in Word 2007, I type a line and then when I hit
enter it automatically starts the new paragraph with a space between it and
the first line. The style changes from "normal" to "No spacing". I don't want
Word to do this. In fact, I don't want word to do any of the automated stuff
that it does. I hate the fact that it automatically does stuff that I don't
want. Can somebody please tell me how I can stop it from doing this?