MRolko

Default How review properties of existing block of text that is a book

Single word bookmarks have properties such as checkboxes for fill-in enabled,
calculate on edit, length settings... These appear in a text formfield
options popup on clicking properties, so I was wondering how to see the
equivalent info for a bookmarked block of text. I am trying to learn as much
as possible about bookmarks to debug some bookmarks that I cannot replace the
text therein from a VBA call (from an Access application). Thanks.

"Jezebel" wrote:

A bookmark is nothing other than a range of document (ie a Name, Start
point, and End point). It doesn't have any properties independent of the
underlying text. What properties do you want to review?