Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lee Morehead[_2_] Lee Morehead[_2_] is offline

Default Extra line after page break inserted before table at top of page

I have several pages that I use a one row table at the top of the page. After
I insert a hard page break then use the table at the top of the page there is
an extra carriage return before the table. I have tried putting the hard page
in the first column of the table but that didn't help. The weird thing is if
I copy the document into a blank document the extra carriage return is gone
until I save the document. Once I save the document the carriage return
appears again.