Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier

Default TOC - Remove Graphics

Go to the graphic itself and make sure that it is not included in one
of your heading styles. Since it is an inline graphic it will act as
a character in the line and take on the style of the paragraph.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"Dave" wrote in message
I have a TOC that some how include graphics. I want to remove them.
I know I can manually delete them, but every time I "Update entire
table"
they come right back.

How do I exclude them permanently.

Thanks,