Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jane Jane is offline

Default e-mail merge errors w/ multiple email addresses in email field

In my word mail merge file, I've defined the data source as an access table
with a field [email] that contains one or more email addresses per field.
the addresses are separated by semicolons. When I run my merge there are no
problems when the field contains only one address. When there is more than
one address I get the following dialog box:
Check Names
Microsoft Office Outlook does not recognize "
Select the address to use.

In the email merge, can I have more than one addresses in the [field] I
identify as holding the email address? What do I need to do?