Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Will[_4_] Will[_4_] is offline

Default Wordpad: Which fonts are mono-spaced?

Some websites mention monospaced fonts in Wordpad that I don't have. Courier and some other ones (that I have) are so fine that its
hard to read. Also the difference between Bold and Normal is almost indistinguishable. In non-monospaced fonts there's a clear
difference in Bold and non-Bold type. Any suggestions for a "thicker" monospaced font? Also, I'm writing this from Windows Live
Mail and its not allowing me to add words to the dictionary when I right click a word that has the red line underneath it. There is
so much computer slang I want to add. And does anybody know where this dictionary is so I can back it up?