Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

Default Wordpad: Which fonts are mono-spaced?

You are asking questions about WordPad and Windows Live Mail in (among
others) a newsgroup devoted to Word, where they are off-topic. Whether
they're relevant for .windowsxp.general or not, I don't know.

http://word.mvps.org

"Will" wrote in message
Some websites mention monospaced fonts in Wordpad that I don't have.
Courier and some other ones (that I have) are so fine that its hard to
read. Also the difference between Bold and Normal is almost
indistinguishable. In non-monospaced fonts there's a clear difference in
Bold and non-Bold type. Any suggestions for a "thicker" monospaced font?
Also, I'm writing this from Windows Live Mail and its not allowing me to
add words to the dictionary when I right click a word that has the red
line underneath it. There is so much computer slang I want to add. And
does anybody know where this dictionary is so I can back it up?