Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Paul Randall Paul Randall is offline

Default Wordpad: Which fonts are mono-spaced?

"Will" wrote in message
Sorting on an important property like monospacing is impossible in
windows explorer.

Windows Explorer? I'm using it in Wordpad. Not understanding you here.

In WXP, most folders have a standard set of columns/attributes that can be
displayed in the folder window. Some folders, like My Pictures, have
additional attributes, such as camera model, height and width, and get this
info from the content of picture files, when the view mode is set to
details. It seems as though WXP should be smart enough to extract relevant
info from the font files in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts and present it in the folder
view.