Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bilge TUTAK Bilge TUTAK is offline

Default Why won't my equations print?

It might help, but still some of the equations are printed, but some not.

Bilge.
"Yves Dhondt" wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, the equations are 'transformed' to pictures for the
actual printing. Could it be you are printing in draft mode where pictures
are ignored? (Office button - Word options - Advanced - Use draft quality
(under printing))

Yves

"Bilge TUTAK" wrote in message
I have the same problem. They look fine when I look at the print preview.
But
if I do actual printing or convert the word document to PDF file, some of
the
equations are missing. Instead it generally prints a dash/hyphen.

Thanks,

B.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do they actually display in Print Preview or just in Print Layout view?

http://word.mvps.org

"Allison" wrote in message
I have inserted equations into my Word doc. Everything shows up on the
print
preview, but when I print the document, the equations are missing.