Chuck

Default "out of paper" error when there is paper

I'm trying to print a mail-merge document, which is why I came
to the "table" group. When I try, even if it's only a single page, I
get an "out of paper" error even though the active printer does have
paper loaded. In the Control Panel *all* the LPT1 printers set up have
the same "out of paper" error when it happens to the active printer. I
have two physical printers - HP5L and Canon S820. It makes no
difference which one is hooked up.
I've re-installed the HP printer driver and made sure the
Canon is the newest. I'm using Office Pro 2003 and XP Pro (without
Service Pack 2 because I'm using Zonealarm as a firewall). The font is
Times New Roman.

Pitiful cry for help.......