Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
vtr_ajr vtr_ajr is offline

Default Multi-column document - HTML Rendition

Hey

My organisation has many hunreds of documents that were created from a
standard template using two (or sometimes three) columns. We are just now
going down the Document Management road, and one of the areas we are working
on is rendering these documents as HTML. The product that we are using
(Stellent) has a way of templating these renditions, but I have to know what
to look for in the originating document so as to know when it is two columns.

Does anyone wnow if there is a style or an attribute that I can look for?

Thanks
Alec