Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Tangard[_2_] Mark Tangard[_2_] is offline

Default Copy text including revisions from one document to another

Eric,

The secret is to do the *least* intuitive thing: Turn tracking OFF in both
docs, then do the copy. Then slap forehead (optional).

MT

Eric wrote:

How can I copy text from one document to another, including the revisions
(additions and deletions)?

When I try it, Word copies the revised version of the text, with all the
revisions incorporated, and the revisions are gone.

Both the source and the destination documents are in "Final Showing Markup"
mode.

Thanks.