Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Default Address Book

Is the envelope address style formatted as hidden?
See also http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm
and http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Francis Cunningham, Jr. wrote:
Just recently when working in Word2000, I wanted to address an
envelope. I click on 'tools', 'envelopes and labels' which takes me
to the 'envelope and labels' dialog box. Clicking the address book
icon and selecting the correct contact folder, I would highlight or
double click the contact I wish a envelope for, this info is then
placed in the 'delivery address box. Lately, when I do this nothing
shows up in the delivery address box. What have I done and how can I
fix the problems. I have tried reinstalling Word, but I still can
not use my address book to fill in the name and address.

Thanks,

Frank