mr tom

Try this:

Get them normal size, take a screenshot (printscreen) and then paste this
back in. Crop it so you only see your letters, and then strech them.

It's not a neat solution, and depending on the quality of the image, may not
be ideal, but without a graphics package, it's probably the best you'll do.

Tom.

"Tosca" wrote:

Thank you. The font that I'd like to use is the one that I have in Word and
I don't have a graphics program but I'll look into it. I may have to accept
what I have if it can't be done in Word.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
I'd use a graphics program to do it, not a word processing one.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tosca" wrote in message
Hi everyone

I have Word 2003 and have a line of text which I need to print. The
overall length of the line is fine but I need to make the letters a
little taller (by between 30 and 50%). Is this possible? I thought
about putting the text into a text box and stretching it, but it doesn't
stretch the letters. I suspect that I could do it with Word Art but I
don't want to use the fonts there. The font that I must use is
AladdinExpanded.

Any ideas how I can do this?

Thanks for your time.