Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin B

Default How to opening a Word Document which is been protected by password

There are a number of utiilities that you can find on-line to crack a
password assigned to a document. Search for "Password Recovery" to find
vendors.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Maddy Rules" wrote:

Hi

I have a Word Document which i have protected it with password. Now i have
forgotten my password and i couldnt recover the data on the word document. I
have tried all the combinations of the password i know but still i couldn't
open the document. I need help in opening the document and recover the data.
Please help me.