Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default disable format warning message on saving

Well, it was always possible that you had the file type set to .txt
inadvertently. We can't always tell a poster's level of expertise from a
short message.

In any case, I don't know the answer (which I imagine will require VBA) but
wanted to make sure that anyone who did post it would not be doing so in
vain, when what you really needed was just to change the file type.

"stef" wrote in message
Yes, of course.
--

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

I assume you are actually saving as Plain Text intentionally?