Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default comment box shimmers

Hi Brianne,

What version of Word are you working in and did the document come from a person using a different version?

If you're checked the settings in the Comment Reference style in the document and that doesn't change it is it possible for you to
provide a link to a document that exhibits this behavior?

==============
"Comment Shimmers" Comment wrote in message
I have inserted comments in a word document received from someone else. The
name of the author of the comment shimmers. We cannot turn it off. I have
checked the setting and put none on the text effect, cleared the formatting,
to no avail. It is fustrating. I was able to turn the shimmering off on the
written text, but not the author name. Any advise?

Thanks
Brianne
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)