Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott[_6_] Scott[_6_] is offline

Default PDF converter will not work in Word 2007

I cannot save documents as PDF format. I have tried this on several
documents, but keep getting message that each document is locked because it
is being used by another user or program.

My computer is not networked and I am the sole user.

I have tried re-starting word and the computer. I have run a disk check of
my hard drive, as well searched for temporary files that may be causing
issues. I have also run a diagnostics check of Word, which reported
everything was working fine.

Any ideas?

Scott