Vaughn

First try rebooting you PC. Possible memory leak.

"LAN000" wrote:

Last night I stayed up for several hours typing an important document on
Microsoft word. I saved it, and retired for the night. Now, when I attempt to
open the document, I recieve a message "word experienced an error trying to
open the file." below this, the message box reads: check the file permissions
for the document or drive, make sure there is sufficient fre memory and disk
space, open file with text recovery converter. I tried to open the document
by going to open, then to recover text from any file in file type, but to no
avail. Please help! how do I retrieve my document? It is very important!