Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Efto

Default How to set the width of a FormField

Thanks Cooz!

So the only solution I can think of is to use " " (10 or more
spaces as default value) in order to "enlarge" the formfield. This is
annoying, it should be fixed in the future versions of Word.

"Cooz" wrote:

Hi Efto,

No, there isn't, not even with the aid of Visual Basic.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfactory answer to your question, and you are logged in
via Microsoft, please press the "Yes" button next to "Did this post answer

"Efto" wrote:

When I am usind dropdown list with items of one character (for example 1, 2,
3, 4, 5 etc), the formfield appears very small. Is there any way to fix this?