Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default need to print on tyvex wristbands

The first thing to check on is whether the vendor/manufacturer of the
wristbands provides a template. If not, define a custom page size if
possible (if not, use US Letter and make up the difference with margins) and
set the wristbands up as a table, using exact row height. This is the way
Word handles "labels" of all sorts, but since that paper size is
nonstandard, I doubt that you'll find a label definition for it (though I
could be wrong--it would be worth looking).

http://word.mvps.org

"
wrote in message ...
I have a sheet of 10 wristabnd that I need to print on the shhet size
10x71/2
how do I set up