Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default need to print on tyvex wristbands

The paper size should not matter a great deal as long as the label format is
based on a larger standard size. It should be simple enough to make a custom
matching label format to A4 or US Letter paper size with the aid of a ruler
and the labels dialog. The printer will have no clue that the paper is
smaller. The only tricky part is determining whether the printer is centre
or left feeding which will affect the margin size.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
The first thing to check on is whether the vendor/manufacturer of the
wristbands provides a template. If not, define a custom page size if
possible (if not, use US Letter and make up the difference with
margins) and set the wristbands up as a table, using exact row
height. This is the way Word handles "labels" of all sorts, but since
that paper size is nonstandard, I doubt that you'll find a label
definition for it (though I could be wrong--it would be worth
looking).

"
wrote in message
I have a sheet of 10 wristabnd that I need to print on the shhet size
10x71/2
how do I set up