WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: need to print on tyvex wristbands

To print on Tyvek wristbands, follow these steps:
  1. Open a new Microsoft Word document.
  2. Go to the "Page Layout" tab and click on "Size." Select "More Paper Sizes" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Page Setup" window, set the paper size to 10x7.5 inches. Click "OK" to save the changes.
  4. Go to the "Insert" tab and click on "Table." Select a 1x10 table to create 10 cells in a row.
  5. Adjust the cell size to fit the wristbands by selecting the table and going to the "Layout" tab. Click on "Cell Size" and adjust the width and height to match the wristband size.
  6. Type in the information you want to print on the wristbands in each cell of the table.
  7. Go to the "File" tab and select "Print." Make sure your printer is set up to print on Tyvek material, and adjust any other print settings as needed.
  8. Load the Tyvek wristband sheet into your printer and print the document.

Make sure to test print on a regular sheet of paper before printing on the Tyvek wristband sheet to ensure the layout and sizing are correct. Good luck!