Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Default Word issues - saved files not saved and gridline blank documents

See: See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918165

--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"buddyorliz" wrote:

I have office 2003 (been using office for Years) I downloaded updates a
couple weeks ago (not sure if that is the issue) but...
First I always use the print view to work on my documents, now my views are
different Like - there is gridlines or some kind of grids that show in the
back ground.
BIG issue right now is- I have spend 10 hours writing and saving word
documents, but something happened, Most are not anywhere.... While I was
working on some I noticed when I clicked save as - then went on to change
some things then clicked save as (and of course renamed it) and kept doing
that to about 15 documents even though when I took a break and came back I
checked one and it was not saved correctly, I thought it was probable me so I
re typed it and saved it, However it is still not there...

Anywone know what is going on?

Thanks,
Liz