Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

Default Schema Library - Update Schema Button

In Word, if you clilck on Help and search for Update Schema, then
you mimght see
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...832811033.aspx .

In your busisness and for the purposes of your manual, you do not
use the button for anythihng because the button is inactitve, so
there is no real need to explaian what the button does. Or maybe
you just want us to do your school homework assisgnment for you...

Goowa wrote:

What is the function of the update Schema button (and update solution button)
in the Schema Library dialog box in Word 2003. I cannot get the button to
become active to even see what it does. Im wrirting an instruction manual
for my business on this and need to know what it does, please respond, thanks!