Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
azura azura is offline

Default [Question] How can i see table outline for no line border?

finally, i found,
select table then i can see the table tools
done...

"azura" wrote:

I'm so sorry again..
still i can't find "Table Tools"? is this button or what?
where can i find that? Layout means "page Layout"?
it was still so courious in MS-Office 2007.
plz, help me again. Thanks in advance...
Azura...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Table Tools | Layout | Table | Show Gridlines

"azura" wrote in message

Thanks.. but i'm using MS-Office 2007.

Where is Table - Show Gridlines?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Table | Show Gridlines.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"azura" wrote in message
Hi, I can't see the table which i created but no border line.
Actually, previous MS-office that was option, but i can't find now...
thanks