Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Figures in long documents often fail to print

....And please only post any given issue to *one* newsgroup unless there is
valid justification for posting to more than one - in which case you should
mention having done so in each posting.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 9/17/06 11:25 PM, in article
et, "Xenophile"
wrote:

I have had this problem every since I have been using Word 2003. I
have figures in my document and I have the options set to include
drawing objects (but not to update links since that would mess up my
TOCs). And it does include them sometimes. But when I print a long
document it misses many figures (the placeholder appears instead). I
have tried everything I can think of but this intermittent problem
persists on all printers I can reach.

XP