Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
audreybmorin audreybmorin is offline

Default Weird nested tables problem

Hi,
One of my users has a weird problem with some documents. We all have Office
2003 SP2 and she's the only one having this issue so far.
When she wants to save some documents (Word 2003 format), it tells her that
the format is incompatible with Word 97 and that the nested tables will be
saved as tabbed, but when she saves it in Word 97 compatibility format there
is no problem whatsoever and the nested tables stay put.
I tried opening the file on my computer and saving it under a new name, it
didn't display the warning, the nested tables stayed there, but she still
couldn't save them in Word 2003 format on her computer.
What's up?
Thanks for any insight. I'm rally stumped!