Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
John Nurick John Nurick is offline

Default DocVariable fields adjacent to end of cell marks display wrong

Thanks, Helmut.

I've revised my code that collects the values from the textboxes on the
UserForm and assigns them to the docvariables so it changes vbCrLf to Chr(11)
rather than vbCr, and the multi-line values are now behaving properly.

Interestingly, when I assign the contents of a docvariable to a textbox on
the form, e.g.

With ActiveDocument.Variables
Me.txtInvoiceAddress.Value = .Item("InvoiceAddress").Value
End With

Chr(11) in the docvariable seems to be translated to vbCrLF in
textbox.Value.

--
John Nurick
Microsoft Access MVP

"Helmut Weber" wrote:

Hi John,

if it is about lines, not paragraphs, use chr(11).

HTH