Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gloria81101 gloria81101 is offline

Default Watermarks do not appear

I followed the instructions as you suggested, and I still can't see the
watermark. Can you suggest anything else I might try? I know the watermark
has been inserted because I can scroll over the box and get the crosshair
arrows.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Word Options Advanced Show Document CFontent Show Drawings and Text
Boxes on screen - or it may be so pale that your monitor adjustment does not
reveal it too readily.

gloria81101 wrote:
When I insert a "DRAFT" watermark using Word 2007 - DRAFT doesn't
appear in the document when I view it on the screen or when I view it
in print preview. But, if I print the document the "DRAFT" watermark
appears. HELP!!