Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tayo Tayo is offline

Default Importing entries from Excel into Word

Hi Ed, Thanks for your response.

Are you saying I need to start the macro recoder and do the process manually
once then subsequent ones will be automated?

If this is the case, please can you explain to me the step by step process
of using a macro.

Once again, thanks for your response.

Tayo.

"Ed" wrote:

Hi, Tayo. I usually find it easier to copy in Excel and paste into Word,
then format the table, instead of trying to put specific values in a
preformatted table. If this would work for you, then you could try
selecting your Excel range and copying, go into Word and start the macro
recorder, then paste and format the table. Stop the recorder when you're
done, and you'll have saved all of that for the next time.

Ed

"Tayo" wrote in message
I have a set of entries in Excel spreadsheet. I have created a table (7
rows
by 6 cols) in Word. How can I import each of the entries from the Excel
worksheet into each of the cells in my table in Word. I want to generate
this automatically. Please can anybody help me?