Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Linking to Address Book In Office XP Word

Set Outlook as your default e-mail application.

Check the properties of the Contacts folder in Outlook (right click contacts in the left window) has its Outlook Address Book option checked. If that doesn't fix it, delete the Outlook Address Book from Outlook NOT THE CONTACTS LIST then re-add it. (Tools email accounts view or change existing directories or address books).

"James B. Holladay" wrote in message ...
I recently reloaded by computer and now I can not use the address book when I need to address and envelope. I have been able to figure this out in the past but now I am having great difficulty. I know it is somehow linked to Outlook and the Outlook Contacts folder is populated but it will not register in word. Can anyone give me a hint?