Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tiffany McKerahan Tiffany McKerahan is offline

Default Aligning multiple tables in Word 07

Ah, perfect! Thanks Pam!

On Jan 6, 8:20*pm, "Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com" u43222@uwe
wrote:
I generally avoid nested tables, but they may be the least-work option for
you. Make a three-column, one-row table. * *Put one of your tables into each
cell.

Pam

Tiffany McKerahan wrote:
Hi, I have three tables of varying sizes that I'd like to neatly align
so that they look like three columns on the page. *I tried Word's
column function but that wreaked havoc on the tables. *I've also
tweaked the tables' alignment, wrapping and positioning settings but
can't get it quite right. *Is there any way to apply the Distribute
Horizontally function for images to tables? *If not, is there a good
way to tweak the settings to get the same result?

Thanks!
Tiffany