Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Wallyg

Default remove mail merge from word 2003

I was using word to sent out a newsletter with 15 groups in Outlook Express.
These 15 groups consist of 600 email addresses.
I tried using mailmerge in word in order to send these emails to each
individual instead of using BCC. Aol really has a problem with that amongst
others. Every one of these folks have asked to be on my list so it is not
spam.
I have not been able to get my O E groups set up for it and transferred into
words mail merge, so for now I wish to go back to the old way, but word keeps
going to its mailmerge data bank, which has nothing in it and I don't feel
like typing in 600 entries.
I've told the document to be a normal word doc. but it refuses to listen.
How can I get rid of it. It does not do what is advertised in the help for
going back to a normal doc.