Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Macro?

You would use a conditional field. Assuming your field names are called Item
and Quantity then in the Item column enter
{IF {Mergefield Quantity} "" "{IF {Mergefield Quantity} 0 "{Mergefield
Item}"}"} this will only enter the item field if the quantity field has
content greater than 0. All pairs of field brackets are entered with CTRL+F9

jamiks wrote:
We made a mail merge packing slip. We would like the item column to
remain blank if threre is no qty for it in the next column over.

any suggestions?