Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charlarry Charlarry is offline

Default send e-mail messages

Hi,

I have just purchased office 2007 professional and want to send word
documents in the body of an e-mail not as an attachement. This was working
fine until we downloaded the add in to save documents as pdf. Since then the
icon is greyed out and nothing works to try and get it active. I can e-mail a
word document as an attachment but don't want to do this. I have searched the
internet and have not found anything on this relating to office professional
edition. I found that option is not available in student and academic version
but this is professional version! Any help would be appreciated as this is
driving me mad.