Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LAC

Default Appendix following reference section using endnotes

Susan,

I got this to work in the first document I tried it in, but can't get it to
work a second time. I can't seem to get the endnotesto stay in "suppressed
in whole document" so that I can set up the sections according to the
instructions. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?
Linda
--
LAC

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/faqs/format...TextAfterNotes

"LAC" wrote in message
I am working on a document where I have used automatic endnotes. This
document also requires an appendix AFTER the reference section where the
endnote references are placed. I cannot insert any page breaks after the
reference section. Is there any way to place something after the

endnotes?
I can't even insert a section break.
--
LAC