Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Text Form Field Calculation in a Protected Document

Have you checked "Calculate on exit" in each form field that contributes to
the calculation?

http://word.mvps.org

"elinhaw" wrote in message
I have several text form fields with numbers in them. I have set up
calculations with the cell letters/numbers and have clicked the "calculate
on
exit" buttons, and the calculations work while I am in the document,
editing
it. However, after I protect the document and my form is ready to be
filled
in, any changes to the numbers don't auto-calulate. The number in the box
that is supposed to be the calculation stays the same. Any ideas?