Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mkraft mkraft is offline

Default How get more than two decimal places in values returned by formula

I needed to do some simple math calculations which didn't require Excel, so I
created a WORD table with formulas.

I discovered, however, that values returned by the formulas I created never
show more than two decimal places. Since some of the calculations I set up
(via formulas) result in miniscule quantities -- i.e., numbers like
0.0000468, I need to see more than two decimal places. WORD, however, is
displaying these results as 0.00.

How can I define the numbers to include more than two decimal places, so
that their true values are displayed?

Thanks. Replies appreciated.

P.S. - Sorry, but this is in WORD 97 if that makes any difference.