Darius Mead

How do you get Microsoft Word to recognize the windows address book? I would
like to be able to print an address on an envelope but whenever I try,
microsoft word claims I need to be logged onto microsoft exchange. I do
not neven know what microsoft exchange is and I am not particular interested
in it.

Wordperfect gets an address fine out of its own address book. I does not
require me to log onto corel exchange or anything haveing to do with corel.

Please contact me directly if possible. You will have to remove the REMOVE
from the following address
-------