Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JethroUK© JethroUK© is offline

Default automatically merging the date

i dont think word supports dates that well - i would be inclined to create
them in Excel (just type start date and autofill it down as far as you
need - 15 seconds maybe?) - what are you currently use as your data
source? - if it's a word table just copy/paste special as text (not XL
sheet)

"angelitatejana87" wrote in
message ...
well I really want it to automatically generate the next 30 days when it
prints w/o me having to change the date each time I print the document for
different day. Is there a way to set that up?

"JethroUK©" wrote:

you can Insert the date field which will print whatever date you use it -
if
you need any more you'll have to post more details

"angelitatejana87" wrote in
message ...
Is there a way that I can print a regular document (i.e. a sign-in
sheet)
and
have it print for different dates automatically?