Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Pictures not showing

Try reducing or turning off hardware acceleration in Start | Control
Panel | Display | Settings | Advanced | Troubleshoot. If this fixes the
problem, then you might want to check the website of the manufacturer of
your video card/graphics adapter to see if there is an updated driver
available.

Gary Clarke wrote:

I'm creating a Word document with (small 146 x 97) graphics, a total of ten.
I'm able to paste the images into the document fine but they keep on
"disappearing" when I scroll down the page. The graphic is still physically
there in the document, there is a blank space where the graphic is at and I
can select the graphic, but they keep on "disappearing". The only way I can
refresh the view is to minimise the document and then restore it and viola
they are there until I start scrolling the page.

What's going on? How can I keep the images displayed on the screen while I'm
working on the document.

Incidentally, I'm using Word 2003 and the document is only two pages long.